Sunday, January 29, 2012

Watercolor in Progress by Kathy Michels

Oh this one is fun. It is always exciting when a photo shoot just happens. We happened to see this guy attracting alot of giggles and smiles. His grandkids left for a ride and he was the designated babysitter. I waited for some time for him to turn in the direction of his friends so I could get all the noses heading in the same direction. Finally it happened and I got my photo.
It's just a blast observing life and capturing those moments in paint! This watercolor is 28" x 24".

3 comments:

Tatiana said...

That will be another show-stopper, Kathy! You just keep them coming!

Taryn Day said...

Haha, yes this looks like it's lots of fun to paint. Glad you got this shot! Patience pays off!

Barbara Durbin said...

Love watching what you come up with and I'm always impressed. Keep up the great work.