Friday, January 20, 2012

"Lady in Red" by Tatiana Myers


"Lady in Red"
14 x 11", oil on panel.

This was another Cymbidiums Orchid painting I did as my entry to Floral/Botanical challenge on wetcanvas.com.
I love the painting and very much dislike the photo I took. But it is what it is, maybe later I can take a better one.
Mean while I need to finish some small studies and go back to my project with those Gardenias what should take me forever and ever to finish...

With questions about paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
To see more of my works visit my web site:

3 comments:

Dianne Lorden said...

These turned out gorgeous - good luck with the gardenias. They're easier to paint than to grow, in my experience!

Tatiana said...

Than You, Dianne! I didn't try to grow Gardenias, but I love them. Maybe some day I'll have a bush. So far just like You mentioned - it will be easier to paint one!

blah said...

Very very nice! Love it!