Friday, September 16, 2011

New Still Life project by Tatiana Myers.


After few days of thinking what would be my next long-term project, I finally have one chosen. It will be another combination of egg tempera with traditional oil. Mean while I have some work to do on underpainting, what is a black/white stage of watercolor-like painting with india ink diluted with some water. I'll be posting some updates as I go and working at some less complicated paintings at the same time. With me some luck and a lot of patience!... I will need both! 


With questions about paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
To see more of my works visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.blogspot.com/ 



4 comments:

blah said...

Looking real good so far!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I saw this up on FB and commented because I can not wait to see what you post next. I am especially looking forward to the greens in the kiwis!

Mary Beth Brath said...

I can't wait to see the next post also. This is a very strong start and is very inspiring.

Tatiana said...

Thank You, Michael and ladies! This is very curios project and nothing but easy one. I'm soon to finish this B/W part with ink and will have it posted before moving to next stage.