Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aubudon Artists show @ September, NYC, NY.


I'm happy to make another announcement that my painting "Orchids in Ruby Glass" was juried and accepted
into 69-th annual show of Audubon Artists Inc. into the Oils category
and going to be  exhibited at 
This is first time when I'm going to show my oils and I think it is a great beginning. 

Show will be open from September 12-th to September 30-th 
with artists reception being held on Sunday, September 18 (2 PM to 5 PM).
Meanwhile I'm trying to work out shipping and delivery of painting to the Gallery, 
because it needs to be done at the same time when I still be on a road back from my trip to Wyoming .
 Fortunately we will be home right on time to attend show opening 
what also will be a great opportunity to meet some friends,
 with whom we only communicate before by our e-letters and  Facebook.
I'm so much looking forward to it! 
************************************************

With questions pleases e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
To see more of my works visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.blogspot.com/ 



6 comments:

Maria Kovalenko Leysens said...

Lovely and congratulations.

Mary Beth Brath said...

Tatiana - please let me know how I can help. Do you need someone to ship out the painting while you are away? Also, remember that Phillip and I would love to attend the reception with you and Phillip will do all of the driving.

Debra Kreiger said...

Congratulation Tatiana!

blah said...

Congratulations!

Tatiana said...

Maria, Debra, Michael, Mary Beth - thank you very much!
Mary Beth - we will need to talk about a trip... hopefully soon after I''ll be back from Wyoming.

Ron Donoughe said...

Good for you. great painting