Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tatiana Myers and Joe Kluck @ Perez Fine Art July show.


Another Fine Art Exhibition by Perez Fine Art Galleries was open online today and will be running till July 15.  Results will be published on July 18th.

Everybody is welcome to vote for their favorite artist. 
This month show has two of DPP guest-artists representing their art in this show
together with members of Perez Fine Art Galleries.
Tatiana Myers has her floral Oil painting in realism category
and Joe Kluck has one of his wonderful pastels in Contemporary category.
Please take a look at this beautiful exhibition! 

5 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

I just voted for the both of you--Good Luck!

Mary Beth Brath said...

Oh I love this post! Congrats to both of you. I am going in now to take a look.

Tatiana said...

Thank You, Cecelia and Mary Beth!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I just voted for each of you! Good Luck!!!

Tatiana said...

Thank You, Claire! I feel Joe has a great opportunity to get majority of votes at Contemporary category. I personally love his work the best. Not so sure about myself... realism category has a very strong entries. But it is a great just to be in!