Monday, November 8, 2010

Debi Watson ~ New Watercolor Painting

'Buns and Roses I' New Watercolor Painting (image size 8" x 12")
For Sale Framed $350
My daughter had tiny roses and tiny bunnies last spring. They were so cute and pretty, I'm starting a new series ~ Buns and Roses. If interested, email me at debiwatson@comcast.net.
What's New?
I'm giving a talk on Art Marketing Now at the Mechanicsburg Art Center Annual Dinner Meeting Tuesday, Nov 9th. I was also asked to judge the North East Watercolor Society Membership Exhibition in February, and am finishing up this year with several commissions.
Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

BUNS AND ROSES! How clever and adorable is that? Just as adorable as this painting. An absolutely beautifully rendered painting--with great colors and textures--BUNS AND ROSES indeed.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

First of all, I just about fell off my seat because of your clever title! This is so charming - I love it.

Maria Kovalenko Leysens said...

Congrats on all your projects. And on the lovely painting.

Debra Kreiger said...

The title gave me a chuckle! A very nice painting Deb.