Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sea Shells or Egg Salad Watercolor Still Life with Shells, Eggs, Hydrangea by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Bertie Brown

Sea Shells or Egg Salad

original watercolor still life with shells, eggs, hydrangea: 15"w x 14"h

Sea Shells or Egg Salad

hydrangeas in bloom

conch shells in tune

egg shells in a bowl

fabric waves and folds

A quiet and polite

quaint still life

to remind you of the beach

Or that egg salad

you should eat!

BB'10

Bertie Brown - Lancaster, PA

info at: email

blog: http://watercolorsbybertiebrown.blogspot.com


5 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Bertie--A truly delightful poem and beautifully composed and painted watercolor--

Debra Kreiger said...

I really like your color composition and subjects in this wonderful painting. GREAT JOB!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

The colors in this sing such a beautiful song, Bertie. I LOVE your work!

Autumn Leaves said...

So lovely, Bertie.

Bertie Brown said...

Thank you all! Just found out that my summer is over and I start babysitting bright and early Monday morning........I love Sophie, but I thought I had another week................