Friday, November 1, 2019

"Female Mallard" by Debra Tritt Kreiger

11.5"x8.5" watercolor on 140lb arches paper
This painting was my demonstration painting at Brainvessel {The Gallery} yesterday. This started off the best kept secrets tour. I will be demonstrating in the gallery again on Monday November 11th and Thursday November 14th from 1-5pm. I am also starting open studio sessions on Wednesday November 20th. Please go to brainvessel.com/events for more information. If intersted in purchasing this painting please contact me at debra@debkeiger.com.

1 comment:

Thom Glace said...

Great painting!!!!! I will be at Brain Vessel on the 15th painting a bird, also- I always have 2 ready- just in case I screw up one. A Tawny Owl and a red breasted nuthatch. Hope to catch you at one of yours. I have 5 other live demos before xmas.
Good luck and hope your hooks on your wall empty!