Saturday, June 23, 2012

Com-posers Sunflower Watercolors by Daily Painter Bertie Brown

Com-posers
original watercolor sunflowers: 15" x 18"
prints available at My Smugmug

Swill at The Sunflower Saloon
 Would you all know
(If you do, say so)
What you possibly think
Could be in that drink
My Sunflower Saloon
Is serving at noon?
It seems to me
That what I see
After drinking their fill
Of sunflower swill
 Are tipsy bumble bees
And drunken butterflies
And finches on trips
Of lazy loops and dips
And even back flips
As they try to fly
In a straight bee-line
To their homes and hives...
Oh I have a hunch 
It’s not Kool-Aid punch
That beckons this bunch
To come enjoy lunch!
BB
Watercolors by Bertie Brown - Art is Instrumental
to order prints click My Smugmug
to view more Bertie Browns click My Blog
for more info click Bertiemail

3 comments:

Christine Marx said...

Lovely Bertie! Your watercolors sing.

Christine Marx said...

Lovely Bertie! Your watercolors sing.

Deborah Nell said...

Yes, they always do. This is lovely.