Sunday, March 4, 2012

"Beached" By Debra Tritt Kreiger

"Beached" Watercolor 13"x19" on 140lb paper

I'm working on beach paintings right now. I'll be showing my beach work in the vault in June at the Brath and Hughes Gallery in Mechanicsburg. I'm also doing a beginner watercolor workshop on April 21st at the Gallery. Contact the gallery at 691-1333 for more information. Beach season is right around the corner!

To contact me about the purchase of this painting or see more of my work go to http://www.debkreiger.com/or follow my blog at debkreiger.blogspot.com or you can shop in my new store, Deb's Gifts

8 comments:

Bertie Brown said...

Excellent as usual, Deb! the sand is sooo real!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

This is fantastic, Deb! I love the flip flops (just a hit of a person being there) and the way the wind has blown up the corner of the beach towel. If you make a card set of this series of paintings - PLEASE let me know!

Unknown said...

So pretty Deb; the colors are refreshing and lively. Very nice.

Dianne Lorden said...

Great job on that towel - a really fun painting!

Pat Koscienski said...

Beautiful painting, Deb. As Claire said, a lot of things happening in this painting which adds interest for the viewer.

Unknown said...

Great composition, Deb. Love your beach paintings.

Debra Kreiger said...

Thanks for the nice comments. I had a lot of fun with this one. More to come!

Mary Beth Brath said...

This is one of my favorites Deb!