Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...Watercolor Still Life with Marbles, Jacks, Horns by Daily Painter Bertie Brown

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

original watercolor still life with marbles, jacks, horns: 14" x 13"

and this is the question

can I toss intention

and renounce all strife

at this stage of life?

could I, if you please,

watch Hallmark TV

munch Christmas cookies

sip egg-nog, not tea

would I, do you see,

be happy with ease??

seems I have this need

to paint constantly

and horns are the best

‘posers’, I suggest!

BB'11

Watercolors by Bertie Brown - Art is Instrumental

blog: http://watercolorsbybertiebrown.blogspot.com

for info click: email

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Absolutely delightful! Brings back pleasant memories of childhood play. The horns are gorgeous as always.