Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Moose Falls", Pastel by Tatiana Myers.


"Moose Falls", 10x8" Pastel on Wallis

This is a small pastel painting, another one in my Wyoming series. Pastel on mounted Wallis.
Those are famous Moose Falls what located somewhere on a way from Grand Tetons National Park  to Yellowstone National Park. Those are ones of smaller falls of Yellowstone with somewhat better access to it.There is also spectacular stone bridge near by those falls and some day I'm going to paint that one too.

With questions about paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
To see more of my works visit my web site:

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Beautiful, Tatiana! I can see the water moving!

Debra Kreiger said...

Very nice Tatiana!

Dianne Lorden said...

A really exciting pastel painting, Tatiana! Smashing!

Tatiana said...

Thank You, ladies!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

These paintings from your trip this summer are stunning, Tatiana.
I could not help but think about you this weekend...we were without power for almost three days, with limbs everywhere. Hope that you were passed by with just a few snowflakes - you have had enough to deal with this year!

Tatiana said...

Yea, right, Claire!... No disasters?!... Not in OUR part of PA! But this time we got it better that you did - just about a day of misery... I managed to paint, however, with bunch of candles... it was fun!