Tuesday, September 20, 2011

'Study of a Female Filigree Skimmer'

Transparent Watercolor on Crescent Mat Board
Image Size: 7" x 4.5"
Part of my new Larger Image Series of
Dragonflies- in more detail.
Note: Non-Professional Photograph.

Just wanted to get back on- with a borrowed computer.
Mine went down- and I am ordering a new one
as soon as I finalize my needs verus my pocketbook.

I am working to set up a new gallery for me in Alaska
for my Salmon and Char painting-

THOM GLACE WATERCOLORS


5 comments:

Dianne Lorden said...

Bummer on the computer; congrats on the new gallery! Those wings barely look functional, eh? Such an interesting creature.

Mary Beth Brath said...

Thom - so good to see your post! Congrats on the new gallery.

Cecelia Lyden said...

A perfect name for such a delicate, lacey dragonfly and such perfect, delicate painting.

Jane Ramsey said...

So intricate and detailed... beautiful work Thom!

Christine Marx said...

This is so captivating and intricate. It's just beautiful!