Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Water Music Watercolor Still Life W/Shells, Bottles by Daily Painter Bertie Brown - Art is Instrumental

Water Music

original watercolor still life w/bottles, shells: 22" x 19"

down by the sea....

oh to be

by the sea

just my seashells and me

fishies play

on a tray

breaking waves splash away

bottles stand

near the sand

gazing t’ward the dry land

blue abounds

sun surrounds

‘tis the best place I’ve found

BB’11

Watercolors by Bertie Brown - Art is Instrumental

for info click: email

blog: http://watercolorsbybertiebrown.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Great painting - love the dish with the fish! I really like the whole flow of this piece, Bertie.

Sunny said...

Claire used the word that came to my mind as I viewed this painting.... "flow". Beautiful, Bertie!