Saturday, July 16, 2011

Com-posers Series Watercolor Floral/Sunflowers by Daily Painter Bertie Brown - Art is Instrumental

Com-posers

original watercolor floral/sunflowers: 22" x 22"

oh my girls

and their curls

gossiping all day long

giggles here

sniggles there

oh the secrets they share

this one’s game

that one’s lame

oh they just have no shame

when it comes

to their chums

they will say they’re such bums!

so I must

paint and just

let them gab without fuss

it’s in jest

I’ll just best bet

though I’ve got no proof yet...

BB’11

Watercolors by Bertie Brown - Art is Instrumental

blog: http://watercolorsbybertiebrown.blogspot.com

for info, click: email

2 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I'm really liking the way that blue is flowing around and in between the sunflowers, Bertie!

Christine Marx said...

Your work always makes me smile Bertie. It's uplifting!