Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm seeing spots!!!


"The cat" is starting to come out of the paper. Yesterday, I finally got to color up the top of the head and face, and finally get some of those wonderful spots brushed in. "The cat" is finally taking some shape and some personality. I am very thrilled with it so far, except the spot above its head is driving me nuts! but I forget about it when I am in the middle of painting. And of course, no day is made of enough hours to get all completed we would like to accomplish. So long as we can weasel in a little bit of time to do some of those things (like paint!) then all is worthwhile! I may not get to work on 'the cat' today, because of homework, and a cold coming on, but I am sure going to give it a try!!! I like when it has to sit and perculate for a day or two, because then maybe new ideas (like how to improve the background) will evolve as well. But for now, I see lots of spots that need more TLC. Maybe there will be time in the future of today to give them some!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The eyes are great - he is starting to get the look. You are doing a great job.

Rocky Mountain Fine Art by RL Huff said...

Thanks, Charlotte. :)) Sure has been fun to do!! (A little too fun, actually, homework has been lacking because of it!). Typical cat... always wants your attention when you are least ready to give it! hAHAHA!!