Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Transcendence" 2010 Oil Pastel Society 2010 show award. (Tatiana Myers)


Yesterday evening I received e-mail from Oil pastel Society starting that my painting "Koi Pond" was awarded second place at Professional/Signature category on annual members only OPS International show.
 It is a huge honor, way more that I expected. I'm thrilled and totally happy.
  
"Transcendence"
2010 Members' Only Online Show

 
  

"Koi Pond" Oil pastel by Tatiana Myers
2nd Place Professional/Signature category. 
 


View Transcendence:

http://oilpastelsociety.com/2010Show/2010Transcendence.htm 

Judged this year by Bill Creevy.

With questions about my art work e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .


To see more of my paintings visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/



7 comments:

Julie Riker said...

Congratulations Tatiana for an honor well deserved! This is a wonderfully vibrant and detailled work. It is no wonder it caught the judges' attention!

Thom Glace said...

Congratulations! Beautiful painting.

Pat Koscienski said...

Congratulations again, Tatiana. Well deserved!

Tatiana said...

Thank You, Julie!
Thank You, Thom and Pat!
I hope you can take your time and take a look at the rest of show. Not often you can so so many great Oil Pastels together.

Dianne Lorden said...

Tatiana, I'm so glad for you! I love the composition and placement of color in your painting.

Mary Beth Brath said...

This is one gorgeous work of art. Congratulations!

Tatiana said...

Thank You, Dianne!
I got the reference for this painting pretty much by accident. Just bough new filters for my camera what works really well for taking of pictures of water... and then we went to local nursery to do photoshoot of flowers. it turned out that had a koi pond there.. I took few shots and Vu-A-La! Here it was! I knew from beginning it will be something very special. :-)

Mary Beth, Thank You! This award was above my expectations and totally took me by surprise!