Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tomatoes on the Vine - Acrylic representational impressionistic palette knife still life painting by Pennsylvania Painter Pat Koscienski

"Tomatoes on the Vine"
8" x 10"
Acrylic on canvas



This painting was done for Lela Stankovic's paint and draw together blogspot challenge. It was done using a palette knife and acrylic paint with modelling compound. If you have any questions, or wish to purchase, contact PAT. To see more of my work, both representational and abstract, please visit my website and blogspot at:




5 comments:

Deborah Nell said...

Pat I love this painting. The rich colors and textures draw me in. Would love to see it in person.

Mary Beth Brath said...

mmmm. Those tomatoes look soooo ripe. Love your work Pat.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Pat, Love your reds!

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, everyone. It does look better in person. I am not the best photographer.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

This is so beautifully rich in color and texture. I want to reach in and grab one of those juicy tomatoes!!!