Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Plein air at Plum Run by Linda Young

Claire Carnell and I painted together again today at Plum Run. It's a lot of fun painting and talking to someone whom you admire and appreciate...it's a whole lot of fun!

We walked along the horse trail and took several reference photos during that time. Many future paintings are in the sd card of my camers; I can hardly wait to go through them when there's more time.

It took awhile to find the right spot and with me following Claire around who had the most experience at painting plein air, I painted beside her. She said she didn't mind and I hope she didn't. It was nice to share the experience with her there.

Plum Run work in progress
Here is my work in progress, which after I post this, have GOT TO GO FINISH some works that are just waiting for me. (I am posting this while sitting at the campground in the laundry room. It's the only place the signal is strong enough to get online...and now my posterior is getting quite tired by now!) More posts on another day...
And here's Claire "doing what <she> loves to do!"

 

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Both of your works are exquisite, Linda! Truly gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Autumn