Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Into the world of blogging! by Rebecca Huff

So, I now enter into the world of blogging... I have tried it once, but never keep it up, so maybe this will prove to be a bit better!!!

I have a leopard I am working on, and am so thrilled to get it how I see it in my mind's eye!!! She's got a lot of work to do yet, but she is progressing. I have so much nature projects to start and complete in this next year!! I am always hopeful for commissions to come in,but at the moment, it is nice to breathe a sigh of relief and be able to paint for myself!!! There is nothing like the feel of paint stepping onto the canvas!!! Tomorrow will bring more progress that I am already excited about!!

3 comments:

Julie Riker said...

Welcome to the Daily Painters Blog! I look forward to seeing your leopard as well as other paintings you post.

Mary Beth Brath said...

Welcome to the Daily Painters of Pennsylvania Rebecca! I look forward to seeing your posts. Hope to meet you in person sometime soon!

Rocky Mountain Fine Art by RL Huff said...

Thank you very much, Gals!!!