Sunday, October 10, 2010

MPSGS show entry by Tatiana Myers (Egg Tempera miniature)

Quoted from http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fine-Art-of-Tatiana-Myers/149304765102114:
 Fine Art of Tatiana Myers. | Facebook 

 I just found out that my egg tempera miniature "Autumn Road" was accepted into 77th Annual International Exhibition of Fine Art in Miniature of The Miniature Painters, Sculptors & Gravers Society of Washington, D.C. (MPSGS)
This is my first year of showing with MPSGS, it is second biggest International show for miniature paintings in United States after MASF show in FL. It is a wonderful and exiting news. I hope we can make it to DC and see the opening of exhibition in November.


"Autumn Road" by Tatiana Myers
 2.5 x 3.5", Egg Tempera on Vellum 
 
With questions about my art work e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! This is quite the honor and well deserved for this beautiful, tiny painting.

Julie Riker said...

Congratulations Tatiana! I hope you have the opportunity to go see it hanging in DC.

Pat Koscienski said...

Congratulations, Tatiana. Well deserved honor.

Cecelia Lyden said...

Congratulations--such a nice miniature--it would be fun to go to the show and see the other miniatures as well as your own--hope you can go.

Mary Beth Brath said...

Fantastic! You should let Kristy know at Blue Hound Farm. Maybe she would put it on her website.

Tatiana said...

Thank You, Charlotte!..
Yes, it is a honor. MPSGS is an oldest in United States Society of miniature art and very picky with their choices. Also medium used for this work in unique and very few painters our day use it. Most of the colors I had to mix on my own kitchen. I'm curious to see how many other tempera works will be there. Because it is always very few right now we have to show it in watercolor category.

Thank You, Pat!
Thank You, Cecilia!
Thank You, Mary Beth!

Mary Beth, You are right. I probably should let Kristy know. :-)