Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Spirit of the Living God" by Deborah Nell


"Spirit of the Living God"

by Deborah Nell

13.5"x17"

Mixed Media on Yupo paper


I painted this on Saturday. I was thinking a lot about the upcoming series my husband and I were going to teach on the Holy Spirit at Sunday school. At first it seemed like there should be something more than just a woman standing alone. And then I saw what looked like the Holy Spirit touching her. So I went with that.

The class went really well on Sunday.


The painting is for sale for $450.00

If interested contact me through my website at

www.deborah-nell.artistwebsites.com

5 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

HOW AMAZING AND FORTUNATE YOU ARE TO BE ABLE TO VISUALLY EXPRESS ON PAPER IN GLOWING COLORS THE SPIRITUALITY THAT MANY CAN ONLY FEEL IN THEIR HEARTS.

Kathy Michels said...

Wow, beautiful piece with so much energy and a
beautiful color combination. Welcome to the group. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Unknown said...

I really love this one. It is truly a powerful painting!

Autumn Leaves said...

Beautiful!

Bertie Brown said...

It takes a lot of faith to work on Yupo...seems like you've got it!