Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today's paper

Just wanted to share this bit in today's Gettysburg Times. Young Ben's grandma purchased one of my paintings for him; he picked it out. So there we are posing together last month, at Gunnar Galleries, Gettysburg. Of course, I received the rare doubly incorrect treatment of my name, as both my first and last names are misspelled. (I'm used to only getting one "n" in Dianne.") But, hey ... if you know me, you'll recognize the picture. If you don't, you won't care!
View my artwork at my website, South Mountain Sketchbook, by visiting: www.southmountainsketbook.webs.com

3 comments:

Mary Beth Brath said...

Congrats on the publicity and the new collector of your work.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

What a great gramdmother to encourage her young grandson to collect beautiful artwork! Great article!

Tatiana said...

Congratulations, Dianne!

It was good to meet with you and your husband at gallery today too. Looking forward to see you and your beautiful works at DPP reception next month!