Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lititz Art Show

The Lititz Art Show was wonderful and it gave me the opportunity to meet a couple of DPP members. I had the chance to meet Deb Kreiger and see her wonderful artwork. Like so many others, I have admired those wonderful seashell paintings online. But seeing the actual artwork is just breathtaking. They are gorgeous.
I also found Bertie Brown's wonderful world of sunflowers. You just feel the
warmth and happiness from those beautiful paintings - it definitely goes with Bertie's lovely, warm personality. Thank you for the warm welcome ladies! I was in total awe when I stepped into the art world of Andy Smith. His work is absolutely wonderful. No matter what Andy paints it is absolutely exquisite. So many people have referred me to his websites so I have been following his work for some time. It seems everyone is just as amazed as I am by the work of this outstanding, talented artist!

2 comments:

Mary Beth Brath said...

Regarding the Lititz show, a major DIDDO Kathy! Also your ballerina is thought provoking. Moments of quiet, deep contemplation can be the first step to reaching our next goal.

Andy Smith, artist ~ watercolors said...

It was a pleasure meeting several PA Daily Painters in Lititz. I wish you all well!
Happy to be included with all of you.