Saturday, January 19, 2013

Winter's Snowy Lane - acrylic impressionistic palette knife landscape painting by Pennsylvania Artist Pat Koscienski

Winter's Snowy Lane
11" x 14"
Acrylic on canvas

This is one of the 4 winter scenes that I was inspired to paint because of the heavy snows that we got. Looking through my very large morgue I was able to come up with many years of heavy snow references. And, believe me, there were many. This painting was done mainly with a palette knife.  If you have any questions or wish to purchase, contact PAT.  To see more of my paintings, please visit my website and/or blogspot at:
 

7 comments:

Tatiana said...

Totally perfect, Pat! Beautiful painting and right for the season!

Cecelia Lyden said...

AMAZING WORK, ESPECIALLY THE ROAD-IT LOOKS LIKE CARS HAVE DRIVEN AND SKIDDED ALL OVER IT.

Unknown said...

I agree!You captured the snowy back road scene beautifully and the trees are right on!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

It just gave me shivers - you can feel the cold in this magnificent painting, Pat!

Maria Kovalenko Leysens said...

Yes, I especially like the road and all the texture!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

you mastered the SNOW!!!

Sharon Benner said...

Beautiful snow scene with a lot of depth.