Friday, January 18, 2013

"Still Life #2 for 2013" in progress by Tatiana Myers.

I'm not posting much lately for the simple reason -
I have several work-in-progress projects
what I'm switching around. They are all Oils at the moment
and they all at different stages of completion. 
None of them, but one I posted earlier is complete.
This one is my #2 in new Still Life series, 
I have totally finished underpainting and now just waiting it to dry,
what shouldn't take too long. Hopefully next time
I'll be able to post something in color.


6 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

'Nice Progress, Tatiana!
This is such a learning experience for me...
'Love to see what is behind the final piece!

Tatiana said...

Thank You, Sue! We all learn from each other... if we care to learn. I personally love to observe other painters process.

Pat Koscienski said...

Beautiful start, Tatiana. Can't wait to see all of these works-in- progress finished.

Tatiana said...

Thank You, Pat, me too! (hardly can wait to see those finished). As for now I have 7 small oils in progress and 4 big ones.. Will be one more, what I'm about to start. When I'm done with those, I'll rearrange my "studio" for pastel work and hopefully spend some time concentrating of it. Hard to do different mediums at the same time, when You have limited space.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I am really looking forward to seeing the pieces as you finish them, Tatiana. As it is, what you have already shown is wonderful!

Tatiana said...

Thank You, Claire!
You are kind as always. You know I enjoy my B/W stages of painting just as much as painting in color. Plus one those new works I'm also testing new medium... what indeed I love.