Tuesday, December 29, 2015

"Royal Flush" - an Original Oil Painting by Rebecca Jennings (Sunny)

I took this picture of my backyard a few evenings before Christmas.  This place is a haven for me, with my hen houses and colorful chickens, the rabbit pens where I listen to my bunnies munching on greens, and my raised bed gardens where I can get my hands in the dirt and harvest some good homegrown food!
This sunset over my special place just begged to be painted!
"Royal Flush!"
8" x 10"
Oil on canvas panel

This is my reference photo

You can see more of my work by visiting "Sunny;s Fine Art Studio"
Some of my paintings are for sale and I also do commissions.
Thanks for viewing!

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

EXCELLENT Work!
Have a GREAT 2016!

Cecelia Lyden said...

Very dramatic!

Sunny said...

Thank you ladies! I appreciate the input.