Sunday, July 12, 2015

"PURPLE IRISES" An Original Pastel Painting by Clare Klaum

 
SOLO EXHIBIT BY CLARE KLAUM
AT
 CITY HOUSE BED & BREAKFAST
915 N. Front St. Harrisburg  PA
 
This painting along with 25 others is a part of my solo exhibit at City House Bed & Breakfast.    I also have a display of 4 framed prints of my Pet Portraits.  This exhibit is hung throughout their main floor including the Sunroom, Dining room, Living room and Den.  It will be open to the public during 3rd In the Burg. on Friday July 17 & Friday August 14 from 6pm to 9pm.  This exhibit will run through August 30 and can be viewed on other days just by calling City House for an appointment at 717 903-2489 
 
                    To see more of my work please visit my website
                                 www.clareklaumfineart.com

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I wish you all the best!

Cecelia Lyden said...

YOU ARE SO AMBITIOUS--GOOD LUCK WITH IT ALL.