Thursday, January 8, 2015

Number 7 of 30 day challenge by Linda Young, watercolors

 #7 "Modern Day Warhol, Not!"  7" x 7" Watercolor

I was trying to think of something simple to paint and thought of the Campbell's Soup can.  Going into the cupboard where my Mother keeps her soups, I could only find this one "tomato" soup can.  So, figuring it might be easy (which it was NOT) I propped up the soup can on my paint brush to get a fair angle on it to paint.  Here's my version of a Modern Day Warhol with a pull-tab top.  
It was fun to do!

Linda Young Watercolors P O Box 941 Carlisle, Pa. 17013

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

What a Fun one!

Mary Beth Brath said...

This is fun Linda. The pantry could keep you busy for the rest of the challenge. Way to stretch and grow in the new year.