Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Painting by the creek... Camp Hill Day 1.


First day of Camp Hill Plen Air event. Regardless of weather predictions,
day is hot and sunny. Hiding in a shadows by the creek.
About the only place to survive at mid-day heat.

I had not one, but TWO painting companions today..
One has a camera, but You can meet #2...
her name is Alisa ("Lisa") and she is Xolo - Mexican hairless dog.


We with Lisa had about 2-hours long painting session.
I worked with my pastels... Alisa was guarding me from strangers.

 I managed to finish my first work and have it framed and ready to go to the gallery.

"Enchanted Trails"
8x10" Pastel on Wallis Belgium Mist.
Omega Plein Air frame, museum grade acrylic.

To see more of my work please visit my web site and blog:






1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

What a nice post!
HAVE FUN!