Wednesday, October 9, 2013

CAREER DAY ATCs BY SUE MARRAZZO

On Friday, Oct. 4th I spoke to a group of 8th graders at Good Hope Middle School. This is my 2nd post about this, but I wanted to share some photos with the DPP Community. Here are some photos of the student's work. This is just a few COLLAGE ATCs that they created...All were done with found papers on bristol paper ATCs. I received an e-mail yesterday from the school CAREER DAY organizer asking if I will come back next year...YES! 
It's very energizing and inspiring to be around Young Artists!!!

                                   





2 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Sue--I'm a retired art instructor-taught all grades levels in my career-nothing beats the gratification, the satisfiaction, the joy of seeing student art work-teaching young people how to create something from a "mess" of materials-what a pleasure--your students' works are super.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks Cecelia!
I bet you were a GREAT teacher!!!!!