Friday, September 20, 2013

"Radiance", Flemish oil painting, Tatiana Myers.

"Radiance", 11 x 14" on panel.

I started this work some time ago this spring and was nearly done with it,
but had to put it on hold for a while. Earlier this week I returned back to it
with the last glaze of color. It is really hard to get away from this kind of paintings,
I always want to add more to it, but at some point enough is enough.
I think this my work is over and now it needs to dry and be varnished.
And so be it. Another 7-layer Flemish style floral painting what I called finished.

3 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Gorgeous, Tatiana!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

A WOW!

Tatiana said...

Thank You, ladies! I love to work in this classic technique and use style specific solvents and mediums... It is just so beautiful, there is no way it could be repeated with alkyds... The only downside - drying time. That is for sure not a Liquin. But after all it worth it.