Monday, June 24, 2013

The Finishing Touches by Sue Marrazzo

This afternoon, I was putting some finishing touches on one of my new paintings for an ART exhibit that I will be hanging this week at Highmark Corporate Offices. Well, I had a little company in the studio...Boo Boo, my daughter's cat, loves to watch me draw, paint, drip, and create. He is so intrigued by ART and has been known to steal my brushes!!!! Well, he wanted my china marker; so he won and I got another. 
I finished this painting on the easel today. 
It's always fun having the cat in the studio!



Sue Marrazzo, ISAP

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the second photo- he looks like he is critiquing your work. I see this photo as a painting. With your permission I might try to create one of this.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

You can paint this...
I agree it would be a cool painting!
Thanks, Charlotte!