Saturday, April 28, 2012

Basic'ly Brass Musical Instrument Watercolors by Daily Painter Bertie Brown


Basic'ly Brass
original musical instrument watercolor w/trumpet, horn, trombone, piano, violin: 7" x 11"
Sophie and I
are steppin' right up
we’re givin’ these guys
the old college try
‘cause how hard could it be
to play them you see
a trumpet or ‘bone
might be easy to blow
and Sophie’s no fool
she  knows she’d look cool
to her buds in pre-school!
...........
But Sophie does know
that a horn’s hard to blow
and harder to hold
when you’re just 2 years old
so she’s thinking, yes
she’ll  work on finesse
with her freanch horn kazoo
and her flutophone, too
BB’12
Watercolors by Bertie Brown - Art is Instrumental
click my Blog to view more Bertie Browns
click email to contact me
click my Smugmug for available prints


2 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Beautiful design, Bertie - and I always love your poetry!

Maria Kovalenko Leysens said...

Fun composition and poem!