Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Song of the Forest" by Tatiana Myers.

"Song of the Forest" by Tatiana Myers
14 x 11". Holbein DUO Oil on Masonite.

My latest oil painting of the wooded area around Cove Creek, Perry County.
I did painting of the same place in miniature egg tempera and pastel earlier last year.
This work and few of my other paintings will be on display in
Veteran's Memorial Building, New Bloomfield PA
as a part of Perry County Council of Art Off-site Exhibit
With questions about my art works e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
To see more of my works visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Dianne Lorden said...

Forests are so rich and evocative, aren't they? And this little spot hidden beneath a stone wall just makes me think of some big-footed Hobbit stopping for second breakfast. The variety in the stone work is so nice; I love it!

Bertie Brown said...

indeed those colors are so intense..beautiful

Tatiana said...

Thank You, Ladies!...

Dianne, you just mentioned my own feelings I'm always getting from that place... Every time I'm there and light is right, I'm starting to look for little fairies and some hobbits and perhaps elves... So unbelievable beautiful, yet - so close to my home.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Such a beautiful place, and such a beautiful painting Tatiana.