Wednesday, March 31, 2010

RENEWAL
by Pennsylvania Artist
Claire Beadon Carnell



'Renewal'
Oil 6 x 8

Several weeks ago I posted a painting of this hill when
there was still a little bit of snow on the ground.
I decided to paint it this morning with all of the soft
greens, peaches and reds of springs. This is one of my
favorite times of the year, when the trees are just starting
to bud out, and the colors are not so intense.

If you would like to see more of my work,
please feel free to visit my website
or my blog. Thank you.

2 comments:

Bertie Brown said...

Your colors are wonderful, Claire. A very attractive landscape!

Dianne Lorden said...

I love the richness of the colors and treatment. You have a knack for maintaining simplicity while accomplishing a great deal. (And I so agree about the look of the budding trees!)