Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Plein Air Chincoteague by Julie Riker

Last week I participated in Plein Air Chincoteague.  It was my 6th year painting for the event and I am always amazed to find new and more beautiful scenes to paint.
Two of these paintings sold at the Saturday evening exhibition and the other two I consigned to Flying Fish Gallery on Main Street, Chincoteague.

 "Evening, Looking West"
12x24
sold

"Morning, Looking East"
12x24

 "Edge of the Marsh"
12x16

"Beach Day"
11x14
sold

6 comments:

Linda said...

Nice! You have captured the feeling of Chincoteague and Assateague. We haven't made it there yet this year.

Sue Marrazzo said...

I love seeing all these! You have a fine collection of your work here.

Julie Riker said...

Thanks Sue! No shortage of things to paint there.

Julie Riker said...

Thank you Linda!

Susan B. Landis said...

Looks just like Chincoteague---Congrats on your fine work, Julie.

Julie Riker said...

Thank you!