Wednesday, June 1, 2016

STARGAZER LILIES An Original Pastel Painting by Clare Klaum


Several years ago I was at a Plein Air paint out  with the Susquehanna Valley Plein Air Painters at Fort Hunter. .  My subject of choice that day was the Ice House beside the Mansion.  I always take several photos around the location for future studio paintings.  The Stargazer Lillies were blooming in the gardens near  the Ice House and caught my attention.  The Stargazer Lillie was one of my daughters favorite flowers  and she had them in her wedding bouquet!  This painting will be for sale and included in my
Solo Exhibit at the John Simpson Public Library in Mechanicsburg for the month of June. 
I also have an exhibit and sale of my framed prints at Juice & Java in Mechanicsburg  for May and June. 

                          To see more of my artwork, please visit my website
                                           www.clareklaumfineart.com
             

No comments: