Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"TISHA'S GARDEN" An Original Pastel Painting by Clare Klaum


Yesterday we were invited to paint at Tisha Sheldon's home.  She is a new member of SVPAP.  She has a beautiful home with gorgeous gardens and a magnificent view.  There were 5 of us, including Tisha, who painted there.
We had a brief shower right at noon so we took a lunch break.  Tisha had made us a delicious lunch!  What an unexpected surprise!  When I chose this spot, only one of the 5 Spirea bushes were still blooming.  The others had just finished.  So, I took artistic license and made them all blooming. I did two thirds of the painting there.  We had to leave at 2pm, so I finished it this morning in my studio.   
Thank you so much Tisha for a wonderful day.  I look forward to painting with you again. 

                         To see more of my work please visit my website
                                       www.clareklaumfineart.com 

No comments: