Friday, May 29, 2015

Cheryl Kugler - Introductory Post to DPP


I am looking forward to contributing to the Daily Painters of Pennsylvania blog!

My art takes many forms to include oil paintings, pastel drawings, children's book illustrations, wall murals, photography, decorative painting of cabinetry and furniture, and whimsical pet portraiture. A native of south Central Pennsylvania, I live in Carlisle with my husband and three cats. My perennial gardens serve as a great inspiration for my art.

Dogwood Blossom, 30" x 30" Oil on Canvas
Dogwood Blossom,30" x 30", Oil on Canvas by Cheryl Kugler
I welcome you to visit my website to learn more about my creative process at www.cherylkugler.com  Looking forward to interacting with you on the DPP blog.










5 comments:

Mary Beth Brath said...

Welcome to the group Cheryl. I look forward to following your work on the blog. Your first post is fantastic.

Tatiana said...

Welcome to DPP, Cheryl! It is fun here!

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Welcome to DPP! Loved visiting your site. Look forward to seeing more of your work! WELCOME!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I welcome you to the DPP!
A simply wonderful floral painting, too!

Clare Klaum said...

Welcome to DPP! Love the Vivid colors and muted background. Lovely painting!