Thursday, April 16, 2015

"Spring Joy", silk painting, Tatiana Myers.

 My latest art project was another painting on silk.
I wanted to make something very different from just regular
"wall-hanging" piece of art, therefore I made it
to be wearable one.
I made one of my schnauzer-dog into my model
and added some bright tulips from the last spring photoshoot.
I love my dogs and I love my flowers!...
I combined both and got beautiful idea for this piece
what I called "Spring Joy".


 This is a hand-painted with silk dyes one-of-a-kind scarf
decorated with spring blooms and pictures of dogs.
It is finished now and I only have to steam it in a day or two to set the colors.


I'm ready for the next project and ready for spring!

4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

So LOVELY to see you new art work! Keep creating!

Debra Kreiger said...

Beautiful Tatiana! Looks like a lot of fun!

Tatiana said...

Thank You, ladies!

Cecelia Lyden said...

You're a true and gifted artist, Tatiana.