Sunday, February 15, 2015

Playing with Roche...


Posting two more of my latest works... result of playing with my new Roche pastels.
One above is another version of Marsh at Teton National park (I did
that scene before, some of You may remember it),
one below is a scene from our trip to Mexico last month...
One is on home=made ground, the other one on U-art.
Mostly combination of Roche and Gearalt pastels... hard not to love both brands!
Had few days of brake, feels like it will be a good time to start new painting...

4 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Love the loose diaagonal strokes.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for sharing...NICE POST!

Tatiana said...

Thank You, ladies!

Mary Beth Brath said...

I agree with Cecelia. In the second painting, the trees look so strong and they make me feel secure.