Monday, January 5, 2015

30 Paintings In 30 Days Challenge - Days 1 Through 5 by Daily Painter of Pennsylvania Mary Beth Brath

Collage of 5 Bird Paintings by Mary Beth Brath

I am participating in Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings In 30 Days Challenge. Every day this month I will be doing a Daily Painting depicting a bird that I have spotted over the years. Each painting is acrylic on 6x6" canvas paper. The paintings are for sale but I would like to exhibit all 30 paintings as a grouping before breaking up the series.

To see each painting "uncropped" go to my personal blog at www.marybethbrath.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Good Luck with the challenge = )

Mary Beth Brath said...

Thanks Sue. Today I will be painting an Indigo Bunting.

Unknown said...

Love the Blue Jay