Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Work in Progress By Sue Marrazzo

Here is another look at a mixed media painting that I am working on. So far, I have put 3 painting sessions into this painting. I am sharing this Work In Progress with the DPP Community. Notice all the textures and colors in this piece. It's coming along. I am getting to use some NEW ART supplies in this work. They were part of an ART Prize that I won in an International ART Show! Please take a look at my most recent Experimental Mixed Media Work In Progress...

 Painting Session #3---A Work in Progress

A Close-Up

All work shown by Artist Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS
Visit My Art Blog:

2 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Sue--What a difference from most of your other mixed media work--so soft and "pastelly"--a real beauty.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks...it is something NEW for me.