Monday, January 6, 2014

Fall 2013 Student's Work By Art Instructor Sue Marrazzo

I have been wanting to share some of my adult art student's work with the DPP Community...and I finally got the time to do so. My classes are taught at the The Art Center School and Galleries of Mechanicsburg. 
Also, a new teaching venue for The Winter 2014 session will be at 
The Mechanicsburg Trails and Trees Enviromental Center. 
I will be teaching in 2 places...How EXCITING! 
These are images of some of my Fall 2013 Adult Student's Work. Included in this bunch are mixed media and collage works of art. Hopefully you will be INSPIRED, just as I am with their work!!!! 
The next session of my classes is soon approaching for Winter 2014!
  I can't wait!















The Art Center School and Galleries of Mechanicsburg

My ART Blog:

2 comments:

Deborah Nell said...

They all are so wonderful. You've inspired them for sure.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks, Deborah ( ;