Friday, January 3, 2014

"Enchanted" by Deborah Nell

Enchanted by Deborah Nell

 
10" x 13" watermedia on Yupo paper
This is painting #3 of 30 Paintings in 30 days. I've never had the time before to paint every day for 30 days. Now that I'm working full time as an artist, I have the time and am enjoying the process. This painting came quickly and I was pleased with it. This along with the other two paintings so far can be seen on my new blog at deborahnellart.wordpress.com   All paintings are for sale on my etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/expressivepaintings

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I like the colors, and her hair!
Good Luck with the challenge : )

Debra Kreiger said...

Nice Deb! Yupo is a interesting paper..You use very creatively.

Mary Beth Brath said...

Congratulations Deb. I look forward to seeing your posts.