Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"Zinnias and Sunflowers on the Farm" by Debra Tritt Kreiger

8"x10" Acrylic on canvas (Plein Air)
Had a really nice day with the Eric and Nancy Olson, friends and family in Port Royal, PA. When I got home all I had to do was add the sunflowers and a few more zinnias. This was a view from the farm looking over to the neighbors farm and these wonderful silos and farm buildings glowing in the sun. There was so many areas to paint I had to make sure I included the zinnias,sunflowers,butterflies and the pond which are a few of many that makes this place magical!
To purchase this painting contact me at debra@debkreiger.com. To see more of my work go to my website, www.debkreiger.com

1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

You did a wonderful painting here!
Thanks for sharing it, Deb.