Monday, August 26, 2013

Watercolor and Oil painters plein air workshop at Longwood Gardens this October

I've signed up for the watercolor workshop already but wanted to share this link to those of you who love to paint plein air; either in watercolor or oil.  I hope to see some of you in my watercolor workshop.  It's going to be a beautiful time of year to paint at Longwood Gardens.

I also follow "The Artist's Road" by Ann and John Trusty and have joined their membership too.  They do plein air adventures all over the country both near and across the sea and their newsletters are so informative.  Once a member, you can access all sorts of things and get tips from them too. 

Here is the link to sign up. Won't you join me? Please check it out...

http://www.theartistsroad.net/articles/longwoodgardensworkshop


Linda Young
www.lindayoungwatercolors.com