Friday, June 28, 2013

"Step On A Crack" by Larry Lerew


It was kind of summer stormy today with periods of showers so I stayed in the studio and finished one of my plein air paintings I did on the street in front of the coffee shop in Camp Hill. I needed to make a few final touches like pushing the background back and adding some white calligraphy throughout the painting. This was one of a dozen paintings I painted at the Camp Hill Plein Air Event. All finished and I hear thunder again.

"Step On A Crack" by Larry Lerew
Acrylic on 16" x 20" Archival Canvas Panel
#13-06-24, en Plein Air, Market Street, Camp Hill, PA

www.LarryLerew.com

4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

another familiar spot...this is great!

Dianne Lorden said...

Crazy beautiful, Larry!!

Unknown said...

Like the depth and the title! Great!

Debra Kreiger said...

Great post and painting Larry!