Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Wrong Glass" oil by Tatiana Myers.

"Wrong Glass" 16 x 12"
Oil on Ampersand Gessobord.

Another finished piece in 2013 Still Life series.

This one was real fun to paint. I was worried about the cheese,
never painted it before, but it turned to be a piece of cake work!
The only really challenging part was a label.
But I think I figured out how to do it easier (and better!) next time.
What also to say about this one?... A Title!
Thanks to My friend, Michelle that came easy too:
I didn't have wine glasses in my house and used this one instead.
Honestly I was waiting, if somebody will spot it and ask "why?"
Michelle did and this is how Title came about.
Now I'm just drying it and getting ready to finish another one.
More likely this will be my DPP painting for upcoming 2013 exhibition.


5 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Tatiana-
What clarity and clearness in this painting...
It's GREAT!

Debra Kreiger said...

Nice painting Tatiana. Great story and title to go with it.

Tatiana said...

Thank You, ladies!

blah said...

Very nice work!

Tatiana said...

Thank You, Michael!